Keeping the foundation of your home in good condition is paramount for ensuring the long-term well-being and integrity of your home. The sooner you spot any foundational damage, the sooner you can intervene.
Michigan weather can vary wildly and often leads to foundation damage of Pinckney homes. Eventually, many will require foundation repair. However, foundation assessment and repair is often an intimidating process for many homeowners.
That’s where we come in! Bluebird provides foundation repair services to address all foundation concerns. We’ll keep your foundation and entire home in great condition with foundation repair.
Signs of Foundation Issues
The foundation impacts every part of your home, which is why foundation damage may be spotted anywhere. Here are some signs to look out for:
- Cracks in Floors – A settling or damaged foundation can lead to cracking in your floors, especially basement floors. If you see cracks in your concrete slabs or ceramic tiles, beware: it could be foundation damage.
- Cracks in Drywall – Drywall cracks are hard to notice at first, but if they’re due to foundation damage, then they will continue to crawl and deepen.
- Cracks in Brickwork – Brickwork will also crack if your foundation is damaged. Keep an eye out for severe cracks in brickwork.
- Cracks in Corners – Your foundation shifting or damage will also lead to cracks in corners. Keep an eye out for widening gaps between siding.
- Leaning Chimney – A leaning chimney is not normal, and it can signify foundation issues. Consult a professional as soon as possible if your chimney is leaning.
Reasons to Repair Foundations
Ultimately, the quality of your foundation impacts the quality of your home. If foundation problems progress, your entire home may be at risk. If you only have a minor foundation problem, it’s actually the best time for repair. Foundation issues progress, worsening over time until they lead to foundation failure. The sooner you address the problem, the easier and more affordable it is to address.
By repairing your foundation, you preserve the value of your property. Buyers avoid homes with foundation problems and certainly won’t pay full price for them. Repairing your foundation is essential for maintaining your home’s value.
Bluebird Pinckney Foundation Repair
See any warning signs of foundation damage? Now is the time to act, and Bluebird is here to help.
With over 20 years of experience, our team has what it takes to help you repair your foundation. We employ only tried and true techniques for all of our foundation repair projects and always invest in premium equipment. Best of all, every single one of our team members is committed to delivering quality workmanship and service.
First, we’ll start with a simple foundation assessment to determine any necessary foundation repair. After that, we can give you a reasonable quote.
Don’t wait to address foundation damage. Foundation repair helps you preserve the value and structural integrity of your property. Learn more about our Pinckney foundation repair services or schedule your appointment today by contacting us!