- Foundation Repair
- Egress Windows
- Service Area
There are many signs of foundation issues but you may not notice or be aware that they are warning signs for your foundation. If you’ve noticed these foundation damage signs and caught the problem early enough there is a good chance that we can remedy the situation and repair the problems so that it saves you huge amounts of money and headaches in the future,
As certified RamJack installers we have the knowledge and tools necessary to stop more damage from occurring and often times repair the damage that has already occurred.
WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FOUNDATIONS, CONCRETE, AND EVEN BRIDGE BUILDING, WE CAN RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES FAST!
Here are few ways to identify foundation damage signs at your home:
1. Cracks in brickwork – These come in all shapes and sizes but depending on the specific problem you have occurring is a definite sign of foundation issues and a contributor to cracked drywall.
2. Cracks in corners – If you have vinyl siding or other siding material often times the shifting of your foundation can cause separation issues and widening gaps between pieces of siding.
3. Cracks in the floor – Whether you have ceramic tiles, concrete slab floors, etc. cracks in the floor are a sure sign of settling or shifting of your foundation. These problems only worsen over time if not stopped.
4. Cracks in drywall – These are the most commonly noticed issues by homeowners. One second your drywall looks great the next you notice a hairline crack starting that gets bigger and bigger over months or years. This is a sign you have foundation problems that need to be resolved. These problems are causing the foundation to shift and your walls to move to result in cracks.
5. Cracks in stucco – Not as common here in the midwest but if you have stucco and are getting cracks in it this is yet another sign that you have foundation problems that are pulling on and cracking your stucco.
6. Gaps in door frames or windows – Ever notice a window or door suddenly becoming really tight? How about large gaps forming around them? These are both signs that your walls have moved and likely a result of foundation issues.
7. Leaning chimney – If you have a chimney that seems to be leaning away from your home there is a good chance the foundation below has sunk resulting in the lean.
Here in the midwest the combination of our soil conditions, water, and especially drought when clay is present results in huge amounts of shifting in soil. This shifting results in the damage everyone sees. The advantage of our RamJack systems is that they have been engineered to work anywhere regardless of soil conditions.
Our Helical piers are designed to go down to bedrock and properly support your foundation. This deep piering system helps to prevent future damage.
With our systems, we are also able to hydraulically lift sagging foundations bringing them back to where they are supposed to be. Often times this closes up cracks that were caused by the sinking allowing for easy repairs to cover the remaining costmetic damage.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW That shows how seasonal cycles can damage your foundation then contact us for a FREE estimate to repair your foundation today!