Foundation Repair Experts in Alpena, MI
A structure’s foundation is one of the most important elements; without a solid foundation, it can fall apart. Bluebird CFW works directly with our clients in Alpena, Michigan, to assess any damage caused to the foundation from various sources, repairing them to restore the building to a safe and structurally sound condition.
Damage to foundations can also lead to additional problems in and around a building, from cracked and leaning walls to water leaks and flooding basements. In addition to foundation repairs, our team of highly experienced engineers can assess and fix any secondary problems your home or business property has experienced due to foundation damage.
Common Reasons That Lead to Foundation Damage
If left unchecked, damaged foundations can lead to incredibly high costs, with severe foundation restructuring running into tens of thousands of dollars. That’s why Bluebird CFW offers a free consultation to help assess the extent of any damage caused and deliver a cost-effective repair solution.
There is a range of common issues that can lead to foundation damage. These include:
- Changing weather conditions place additional wear and tear on the building’s foundations.
- Excessive erosion due to poor soil conditions or changes in soil pressure.
- Water damage from nearby rivers, streams, or the ocean causes the foundation to deteriorate.
- Basements and crawl spaces flood with water that leads to a weakening of the foundation.
Bluebird CFW engineers assess properties to check for all signs of foundation damage, allowing them to assemble the necessary measures to solve the problem.
Foundation Repair Methods in Alpena, MI
Bluebird CFW works closely with clients in and around the Alpena, MI, area to fully assess and rectify their buildings’ foundations. We draw upon over 20 years of experience combined with our strategic industry partners to fully assess the root cause of a foundation’s structural problems.
It includes utilizing a wide range of bespoke methods and engineering techniques, including:
- Using various steel piering systems to strengthen and secure a foundation, from deep-driven steel piers to helical piering systems geared toward lighter buildings and structures.
- Adding additional support and structural integrity to water-damaged supporting walls by using lightweight, incredibly durable carbon fiber materials.
Whether you own a residential property close to the shores of Lake Huron, or a sprawling complex of commercial buildings, our team can repair your foundations. We use only the best materials and sealants on the market to ensure the integrity of your foundation and provide additional peace of mind.
Contact Us For Foundation Repair in Alpena, MI
The team of experts at Bluebird CFW is available for a free consultation to help ensure your business or residence is fully protected. Whenever you notice any of these tell-tale signs of foundation compromise, contact us today to schedule an inspection.
As part of our free estimate process, we provide a breakdown of the damage, the materials needed to fix the problem, and an analysis of the nature of the damage. Our dedicated engineers will keep you informed throughout the repair process so that you can chart the progress in real-time.
Additional Services Provided By Bluebird CFW
Foundation damage can indeed make a property unusable, but Bluebird CFW’s team of experts can provide solutions addressing the root causes.
In addition to foundation repairs, we can offer the following services:
- Complete basement and crawlspace waterproofing to prevent additional water damage to your property’s foundation.
- Construction of helical piers to provide a solid foundation for decking, garages, and other smaller structures.